Wednesday, June 15, 2011

"SARTHAK PRAYATN"- the significance

Here I put the foundation stone of " SARTHAK PRAYATN", which is a hindi word meaning fruitful or successful attempt.As the blog title itself suggests , it will be a platform to express my ideas and thoughts related to my community ,society and nation.In this manner being a responsible citizen of India I will be able to contribute in its development and creating awareness in the society.

I have entered into blogging with an Idea to keep the real picture of social,economical and political scenario of India.I appeal to all to be a part of my "SARTHAK PRAYATN"(Fruitful Attempt) and strengthen my writing skill to ethically utilise the Fundamental Right to express ourselves to contribute in societal development.

Also,as my interest area are Human Resources,Labour Laws and Industrial Relation,I will come up with articles related to them in coming future.

The ideas ,comments and thoughts expressed in the Blog will be solely mine and will be honest and ethical.

Its a new beginning...........

2 comments: